Self Publishing News and Tips
Get self publishing news, tips and lots more sent to your inbox on our regular basis.
Our mission at KESWiN Academy is to empower you to release your trapped stories and books through self-publishing.
We do this through predominantly through providing live, interactive, group mentoring, training and accountability in our friendly, supportive community.
However, we understand that not everybody wants or needs this level of support on their authorship journey.
Subscribe to Self Publishing News and Tips
- writing content for your website and social media pages;
- how to repurpose blog posts and articles into saleable products;
- motivation and inspiration for writing non-fiction books;
- developing writing, editing and self publishing skills;
- digital and offline marketing strategies;
- website building and security;
- email campaigns and automations;
- publishing industry news;
- publishing and marketing tools and resources;
- motivating and inspiring stories and quotes;
- and lots more.
To subscribe to our self publishing news and tips, please enter your details in the form on this page and submit.
Join Our 28 Day Challenge
The next challenge starts in
WRITE YOUR NONFICTION BOOK IN 28 DAYS OR LESS
How long have you been talking about writing your book?
Or, if you’ve started writing it, how long have you spent working on it so far?
Perhaps you don’t know where to start?
Or what to write about?
Maybe you feel that you have nothing to say that people will be interested in or find valuable?
What if you spent the next 28 days being personally mentored, enabling you to get clarity about your book and writing the first draft?
Would that be useful for you?
Do you have a book trapped inside of you?
Are you open to being mentored through the book writing process?