ABOUT KESWIN™ ACADEMY
KESWIN™ Academy guides proactive individuals who want to the hero of their unique personal and entrepreneurship journeys.
A Brief History
KESWIN™ Academy has been through a few transformations in its lifetime, as we have researched, developed, and road tested our system and processes. We have evolved through continuous improvement of our KESWIN™.
- 2003: Our founder, Deb Donnell, visualized a one-stop resource online center to mutually empower individuals to build passion-based businesses. She set about developing her KESWIN™ and gathering the resources to turn her dream into a reality.
- 2008: Deb co-founded Small Biz Incubator, an online training forum helping individuals in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia and New Zealand to build self-hosted WordPress blogs, and write content to market their business online.
- 2011: Deb and her US based business partner closed Small Biz Incubator due to the ongoing impact of destructive earthquakes in Deb's home city, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- 2013: Deb's vision was rebuilt from the rubble, in the form of Writing Diamonds Academy, focusing on her Diamond Publishing System™.
- 2018: Through the process of continuous improvement, Deb updated the training program to provide more focus on the inside-out transformative entrepreneurship journey. The restructured program is now branded and delivered as KESWIN™ Academy, under Deb Donnell's personal guidance.
Our Core Values
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
- Inside-Out Transformative Growth
- Mutually Empowering Relationships
- Commitment to Long-Term Success
- Authentic, Authoritative Entrepreneurship
- Robust Resources and Systems
KESWIN™ is an acronym for your unique talents and attributes, including your:
Our proven system, processes and resources guide you on a journey of inside-out transformative growth. You will:
- Identify your purpose, vision, and mission.
- Find the right gap in the niche market for your KESWIN™.
- Create goals and design a step-by-step action plan.
- Implement the strategies to build your personal and/or business brand.
- Start publishing your thought leadership content online.
- Grow an audience who engages with you.
- Develop services and products to market and sell.
- And lots more...
Membership is charged on a monthly basis, and includes full access to our supportive community, training modules and business resources.
There are three different levels available:
- PQ - Personal Quest: Access to the PQ Library Area where you can pick and choose topic specific content to enhance your Heroic Quests. Content includes off-the-shelf guides, short courses, articles, and more. Cost US$9 /month.
- SI - Self-Invested: For self-driven and self-motivated individuals. You will study and progress at your own pace, while leveraging off the feedback and fellowship of other members and the KESWIN™ Academy Team in our friendly, supportive community. Cost US$49 /month.
- VS - Venture Seeker: Ideal for social learners, who enjoy being part of a small group, progressing at a similar pace, under the guidance of an experienced coach. Attend weekly group coaching sessions (held online), with group activities and individual assignments. Limited to 10 members. Cost US$249 /month.
Our doors open on 18 February 2019. Please join our waiting list to get more info and early-bird sign-up offers.